Well the list thing was a good idea, I went back and read what I listed and now I can cross off a few of the things on it.
- Churndash blocks are now pieced, ready for the flower appliques.
- Block Lottery blocks are done and ready to mail. (not even due till the end of the month!)
- Row Robin is done and sent to next person (thanks mom for the help)
- One more Project Pink top set together.
I am happy with the progress I'm making on things since I have been gone so much lately and this week I seem to be working more, (monday day, last night, and 2-8 tonight)
To do list....
- Row Robin #2
- Finish Disappearing 9 patch
- Valentine Happy Block quilt
- St. Pat's Happy Block quilt
- Project Pink quilts
I also have another customer quilt I got monday night, I am going to have to start quilting! I just dread the thought of going out to the cold studio right now, guess I'm out of the habit and I just don't feel like hauling wood either!